What is it like to work at Rocketmade?
We're a hard-working, but chill group that prides itself in delivering well-build software to our customers. We get to use the latest and greatest tools to build products from scratch. We rarely face boredom from having to grind away at the same product day-in/day out.
We work hard, but abandon the office to chase down our other passions, such as ultimate frisbee, side projects like mobile games, mountain biking, rock climbing, guitar, cooking, woodworking, 3D printing, coaching teams, recreational sleeping, etc.
Like working closely in small teams and solving meaningful problems? Do you like building software when you have complete autonomy on how it's built? Do you desire to be part of a team of other professionals who take their jobs seriously? If so, you might be one of us.
A Few of the Perks of Working Big in a Small Town
Think of St. George as a Boulder, CO in the early stages. Startups and tech companies from across the region are discovering the reality of building a business in this growing and thriving city. Once thought of as a retirement community, the secret is out and people want in. Just because we're a few hours south of Silicon Slopes doesn't mean we are out of the action. Our clients come from all the major cities in the western United States, so we get the experience of working on significant projects with all the perks that come from small-town life.
- Fully-stocked fridge and and pantry
- Weekly lunch outing with the entire team
- Riddles on the bay windows to keep the brain sharp
- Scheduled ping-pong and foosball breaks
- Company-wide Friday afternoon game time
- Aggressive work/life balance and anti-overtime culture
Health & Beni's
- 100% health + dental benefits
- Supplemental medical benefits
- 10 paid holidays / 15 paid personal days
- Company sponsored retirement plan with 3% matching
- Year-round sunshine (yay, free vitamin d!)
- World-class venues for hiking, climbing, mt biking, golfing, wake boarding, etc. just outside the office door
- Metro mesh chairs (or whatever you desire)
- Latest greatest Apple laptops & dual monitors
- Sit/stand desks and tons of lounge space
- Inspiring layout with tons of natural light and lounge space
- Smart colleagues on hand to work through problems and solutions
- Focus on the skills that interest you most
- Projects that use modern languages and frameworks; no legacy / enterprisey BS here.
- Weekly tech talks and ongoing book clubs
- Paid travel and expenses for tech conferences
- White space time to sharpen your skills